Welsh Highland Railway
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your stay:
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Rooms won't be serviced during your stay to minimise contamination
We are following local government guidelines in order to keep our guests & members of staff safe.
As part of these procedures we have marked all communal hallways & reception floor with social distancing tape. On arrival hand sanitizer is available for use both as you enter & leave the house. We provide medical face masks & rubber gloves for your use. Reminders are posted around the premises on the importance of practicing both social distancing & regular hand washing. We have taken all bed throws, cushions, dressing gowns/slippers from the rooms to minimize contamination. Rooms & communal areas are deep cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. Breakfast served in covid compliant dining room, waiting on staff serve breakfast wearing face masks.
We look forward to welcoming you to Victoria House & taking great care of you during your stay. With kind regards, Jan & team.
Outstanding scenery, comfortable carriages and historic steam engines await you here in the heart of Snowdonia. Glorious coastlines, ancient oak woodlands, mountains, rivers and castles, all beckon as you embark on your journey on our award winning railways.