Terms & Conditions
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your stay:
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- Rooms won't be serviced during your stay to minimise contamination
We are following local government guidelines in order to keep our guests & members of staff safe.
As part of these procedures we have marked all communal hallways & reception floor with social distancing tape. On arrival hand sanitizer is available for use both as you enter & leave the house. We provide medical face masks & rubber gloves for your use. Reminders are posted around the premises on the importance of practicing both social distancing & regular hand washing. We have taken all bed throws, cushions, dressing gowns/slippers from the rooms to minimize contamination. Rooms & communal areas are deep cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. Breakfast served in covid compliant dining room, waiting on staff serve breakfast wearing face masks.
We look forward to welcoming you to Victoria House & taking great care of you during your stay. With kind regards, Jan & team.
- Check in between 16:00 and 20:00 and - check out by 10:30.
- All guests must be 18 or over, no children are allowed.
- Up to 2 dogs are accepted by prior arrangement.
- Smoking is allowed in some of the open air areas.
- Groups are accepted up to a maximum of 4 people.
- No stag and hen groups.
- On street parking is available and is free of charge.
- Parking is available nearby and is free of charge.
- No deposit required
- Payments by cash, bacs, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard - no charge.
Additional Check In Notes
Above check in & check out times flexible by prior arrangement.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 1 day before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.