Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your stay:
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Individually wrapped toiletries
We are following local government guidelines in order to keep our guests & members of staff safe.
As part of these procedures we have marked all communal hallways & reception floor with social distancing tape. On arrival hand sanitizer is available for use both as you enter & leave the house. We provide medical face masks & rubber gloves for your use. Reminders are posted around the premises on the importance of practicing both social distancing & regular hand washing. Rooms & communal areas are deep cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
We look forward to welcoming you to Victoria House & taking great care of you during your stay. With kind regards, Jan & team.